CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Everything Changes....

Today was just a crazy busy day and I got so much accomplished.

SO...I have been in cosmetology school for 6 months now. I am 11 hours short of being halfway finished. I started thinking the other day how unhappy I am at the current school I was at, also if I am supposed to finish this summer I do not know NEAR enough to go out and do hair on my own. I for sure was not getting the education that I was paying for. There were so many problems there and I think I blocked out of my mind just trying to get through school. I had finally had a breaking point yesterday and talked with my parents about it and we came to the conclusion that it would be best if I transferred to a different school. When I was younger I always had my hair cut by Wade Gordon, he was the owner of Toni and Guy. He recently Changed the salon to Wade Gordon Salon and he opened Wade Gordon Hair Dressing Academy. After a whirlwind the past two days we decided that is the school that I needed to be at. So as of tomorrow I will be a student of Wade Gordon Academy. I am super, super excited!!!! I know that the training there is a lot more challenging than at the place I was at but I am SO ready for a challenge! The other great thing about it is once I finish there I feel like there will be opportunities that will open up for me that I would not have at the other school. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me!!

Also as you know I broke my jaw and the hospital did not catch that little fact. So, as I started thinking about that I thought "Why should I have to pay for a service when I was misdiagnosed?". So I am a prepaid legal member so I called the attorney today to see if my thinking was right on this. He told me that indeed I should not have to pay for that service. He told me the steps I needed to take in communicating with the hospital. I called and talked to the sweetest lady at the hospital who completely agreed with my point of view. She is passing it on to another Dr. to view the scan and if that Dr. sees the break then they will take that part of the visit off of the bill! So lets just pray that that Dr will see it.

AND I went to the oral surgeon today for my weekly checkup. Good news: The break is healing very nicely. It is still broken but still not displaced and looking a whole lot better. Bad News: I will still be on a liquid diet. I say that it is bad but at this point in the process I am actually not as hungry as I have been. I guess my body is getting used to all the liquid. I am now praying that It will continue to heal on its own and that we will not have to take further measures.

I am so sorry if that bored you but as the title says this is My Life....

0 comments: